Skip to main content

Bouncing Ball

 After becoming a little more familiar with Harmony, we moved on to the bouncing ball project.  This project was fun to make and fun to exaggerate the gestures of the ball with squashes and stretches.  This ball was ready to take on any square in its way! :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walk Cycle

  Our next project was to complete a walk cycle.  I created a businessman that was on his way to work in a big city.  He is determined to get to his job on time.  I enjoyed creating a little background for this project to add a little story to the character.

A Little About Me

 Hi Everyone!      My name is Maya Gherman and I'm from the Chicago area.  I am a Film and Media Arts major and plan on creating commercials for businesses one day!  From this class, I hope to enhance my video skills and to step out of my comfort zone and learn a new technique that is crucial in film.  I also really enjoy eating cookies, so here is Lizzie Mcguire eating some chocolate chip cookies!