Skip to main content

Flour Sack Action

 This flour sack had a rough morning and was poisoned with some coffee.  The poison was so strong that he instantly fell to the ground and never got back up.  It was definitely a challenge to make his fall look natural, as it was intended to look like a fall/slip rather than a flop.  Whoever wanted to poison this flour sack is just evil! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Little About Me

 Hi Everyone!      My name is Maya Gherman and I'm from the Chicago area.  I am a Film and Media Arts major and plan on creating commercials for businesses one day!  From this class, I hope to enhance my video skills and to step out of my comfort zone and learn a new technique that is crucial in film.  I also really enjoy eating cookies, so here is Lizzie Mcguire eating some chocolate chip cookies!  

Flour Sack Gestures

  For this assignment, we were challenged to add emotions to floursacks.  Although these are all the same flour sacks, their posture can affect how we read their feelings.  My favorite one from these to draw was definitely the confident floursack, she is living her best life.

Bouncing Ball

 After becoming a little more familiar with Harmony, we moved on to the bouncing ball project.  This project was fun to make and fun to exaggerate the gestures of the ball with squashes and stretches.  This ball was ready to take on any square in its way! :)